Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rincon 2007, wow just wow

So our annual reunion was a blast! It was good to see some friends you don't see as often as others and also it was good to relax a weekend for a change. Well not so much relax but spend some time at the beach.

Hehehe, well Gelo! I guess since we all are quite apart hang outs are somewhat different. I felt the same way when I got together with my friends from high school. And I can see what you say about our group not liking to drink as much as others. Big Joe has been teasing me to I should get drunk more often to see if I can stop being "tan pendejo" as I am sober. But hey, we have to do what we want to do. Don't feel bad about what you felt, cabron hijo e puta! Hehehe

I thought I could write more about the weekend, I guess I like shorter blog entries. Two days writing this and nothing more I'm coming up with to write. What we did you ask? Well, we bought the food and beers around noon setup everything before most people got there. People started showing up, toss the football, played some volleyball, went swiming. More and more people arrived and more and more beers were drank. Then I switched to Black Label, which I drank most of the bottle. :-S But my dad told I drank it wrong, you don't mix Black Label with anything so I need to work on that for next time. So during all this jokes were being told, remembering what happen some 7 years ago. Guess it tends to get boring telling the same story every year. We started or even better we tried to sing some "parrandas", we failed miserably, no one knew a complete song nor a "bomba" even Elias "bomba" wasn't as funny.

Anyways starting to ramble a little bit just to make this post longer, so what can we do fix this party if it needs something new. New people to be added to the group or we all start traveling somewhere to get new stories. I've been thinking of taking some vacation time, maybe go to Philly and visit my niece and take a few days and go snowboaring in Colorado Springs. Heard good things about that area, and me snowboarding is more like falling everytime and breaking a bone. :-P

Anyways, getting need to go to work. Angel will try to post more often. but if you think that writing about work and maybe WoW is interesting well. I won't be posting. Gelo you got any pictures froim saturday, gonna post them in picasa if you can send them to me. Also started working on Hugo's wedding again, I just want to delete that looks horrible.

5 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, February 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowboarding is a blast!! And if you learn just a couple of easy rules then you wont break any thing... promise! =)

 
At 8:09 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger Alberto said...

I bet, at least it looks fun. But we'll see maybe for next winter I could take a trip to the mnts and rent a board and just go with it. :-)

 
At 2:02 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Angel Melendez said...

You know who started to snowboard and went all extreme on me?
Carlos (Cana) my ex-housemate! Yep..

Anyway, write whatever you want, I'll read it either way.

And finally, nope... I didn't brought anything (which was weird... I guess I was still 'picao' from Friday) I didn't had my camera nor my guitar, etc. Maybe HOOOOOOO has some pics.

 
At 2:26 PM, February 02, 2007, Blogger Alberto said...

Well on the picture front I have the few pictures Carlo took and Big Joe, Angel also sent some. The one that sucks is Hugo that took his camcorder and never used it.

Hehe that's cool! Maybe we'll see him on the next Winter X-Games or something.

Anyways, Just had some chinese food for lunch and I want to sleep now. Estoy es una mamona cabron y no tener a una para complementar.

 
At 2:39 PM, February 07, 2007, Blogger Angel Melendez said...

Postea las fotos cabron!
Pero que no sea en un sitio de personal storage o algo asi por que sino no las puedo ver! :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home