Friday, April 20, 2007

Still at the hospital... not anymore

Dad is still at the hospital, damn hemoglobin hasn't gone up to a good level yet. :-(

Has me worried that he still is in the hospital and that I could have a similar problem, I even went as far and told my brother to actually check his hemoglobin levels as I have to do the same. Anyone knows of a good doctor to visit, looking for one...

On a different subject I'm so fucking sleepy today, every time I sit in front of my pewter I just fall asleep. Damn waking up at 5:15am everyday this past week.

Anyways, back to work... i mean sleep...


Update: Released at 4pm today, woohoo!

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Angel Melendez said...

I just forwared this to your boss!
Let's see what he says!

 
At 3:10 PM, April 20, 2007, Blogger Alberto said...

you fucking cock sucker... :-S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home