Sunday, April 08, 2007

a little whinning

Ok, so maybe not the best way to meet girls. But been trying the online thing and met a few girls I'm interested in meeting. So last night was the first I was to meet, well either i was drunk all ready or she didn't understand me. I said where i was and understood halve of what I said. Which it sucked, was looking forward to this for some time now.

Well guess it wasn't meant to be, looking forward to Wednesday hoping to meet this other girl I meet online. Maybe I should stop this none sense of online and just work the courage when ever I see a girl I like to meet and hang out.

Well, I need to call one up from last wednesday. Still not sure how to keep going the conversation once I started it, :-S. Then there might be another from Thursday a friend of mine started talking me about.

Hmmmm... Hope I get to see some changes in me been looking all right for now.

Well, not much sense after drinking. Just wanted to whine about last night that didn't happen. Fuck her I guess!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, April 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont get discouraged. dating us female types is hard work. but I'd like to think we're worth it in the end.

at least you're out there making the effort

 

Post a Comment

<< Home