Friday, February 16, 2007

Movies, looks to be a good year for them

So, I don't really go to the movies but last night was an exception. Went to see Ghost Rider and I have to say WOW, it was pretty good. I was glad to even go to the movies, that's good since I rarely like many of the movies coming out from Hollywood. Looking forward to a few movies coming out this year, and that include movies other then Harry Potter. :-)

So I missed my appoipment for today, had to call on monday to confirm it and didn't. Man that sucks, I really want to get my eyes fixed. no glasses soon!

Oh yeah weekend of May 28th weekend cruise, write it down if you are interested. Also March we'll be going to Culebra and probably again in July, this last two need a bit of more planning.

Well wanted to write more but getting late for work and need to call my uncle to pay for my car insurance.

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, February 16, 2007, Blogger Angel Melendez said...

Damn!
You sure have money to burn... cruises, eye operations, hanguing trips... damn.

 
At 4:17 PM, February 16, 2007, Blogger Alberto said...

Haha, I wish! But fuck yeah gonna spend the money for all this. My savings for the apartment are going to suffer because of this. So you better have some cash so you going us, "perra"!

At least for the culebra trips that will be cheaper, i hope!

 
At 10:43 AM, February 18, 2007, Blogger Angel Melendez said...

Sorry Guys, I'm staying HOME!!!
I have a "Responsability" now!!!
hehehehe

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home