Thursday, February 08, 2007

Viruses and worms, what going on in Cyberspace?

Well, this is the second or thrid day now that our network is still down until they can clean what ever virus or worm got in the network. Thank God that've been on my PowerBook this week using it at work and while they are all running anti-virus and norton patches, here I am posting and traveling the net. Oh do I love my Macs, well corssing my fingers that the virus or worm isn't too smart to infect OSX.

Anyways, has your company been infected by this at all?

Another funny thing is how many viruses were on some of the machines here at work. The leading computer has about 140 viruses in it, hehe safe work environment eh?

Well not much rabling about here today, still trying to come up with a good post. But that'll never happen, also if you got here from my post on the Tribe forums welcome. Post whatever comment you feel like, remember I have the power to delete it ;-)

3 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, February 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything huh?? Anything I want? I can say what a cutie you are? or what a sweetheart you are? Would it get deleted? hahah .... probably!!


talk to you soon! Ciao!

 
At 1:35 AM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Alberto said...

Well not really, but gonna be hard figuring out who is writting. But will keep an eye out!

 
At 9:34 AM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Angel Melendez said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
SE TE DIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ;-)

Great IT guys you have over there! :rolleyes:

There was one worm that hit our network but... our company (when I say company I mean UTC ... search for UTC and you'll find how many companies are part of it! ;-)) patched our PCs in 4 hours. ;-)

Find another job!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home