Tuesday, February 19, 2008

what are friendships?!

What are they, really? The moment to just celebrate a birthday? or to celebrate their wedding? or to really maintain them throughout our lives? Do our personal lives really drive us away from those people we met in the past? Being work, school, or whatever we are doing. Can we really put other things before friendship, other than family nothing is more important than family...

How much does it takes to just say "Hey how's it going?, what are you up to?, how are so an so?" I for one think it doesn't take much to just ask what are people up to, but at the same time I think others do think it takes too much. Up to some point I try to not keep in touch with some people, but my personal feelings and the way I just am don't let me do that. I like to keep in touch with my friends, hell I keep in touch with them more than my family. But I like to think and I think that my friends are my family!

Will finish with one request, this happened last night, it was my ex's birthday and no I did not forget. I mean could anyone really forget a birthday of someone they loved for 6 years? Could such a thing be possible even if something horrible happened between both, could such a thing really happen? This is what she wrote to me for the first time in what it's like 6 month,
11:21 PM Ex's-name: al parecer ya se te olvido mi cumpleaƱos
11:22 PM espero estes muy bien
saludos
How would you go about this?

Edit: Forgot to translate the quote above, "it seems that you have forgotten my birthday, hope you're doing good, greeting"

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, May 16, 2008, Blogger Angel Melendez said...

Wow...

I hadn't visited your blog in quite some time (I believe since I stopped writing in mine!!).

So./..

what did you do? hehehe

I believe that if the bonds are tight friendship will last forever. It doesn't even matter if you don't speak to that friend in a year, once you do though, it all clicks and that for me is part of it. That you know each other so well that you just click even if you are not sharing or talking every day/week/etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home