Monday, June 04, 2007

Heineken Jazz Fest

WOW, for a first time listener it was great going to the Jazz Fest. At least got the chance to see and listen Arturo Sandoval and it was great. Granted I don't know much of the Latin Jazz genre but none the less it brought me to look for more music in that genre. Know of any other artists let me know the names to look for their music and give it a listen.

For next year the plan is going on Saturday to see a Big Band, at least is what my friend Joe is recommending. Oh yeah, opps... I went with my friend Jose Rafael or Joe to the Jazz Fest, was cool to go with him since he is the one that has given me some Humberto Ramirez to start my education in that genre. We need to find more Latin Jazz stuff Joe.

Well, this week is looking to be more tranquil at least for now. But always open for invitations, suggestions. This Saturday still undecided if I'm going to "El Bosque Seco de Guanica" or to an event mom told me about in San Juan. Something with chefs and lots to eats. Will be looking into it and post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home